I’m way too stubborn.
I’ll generally do anything to avoid an argument, unless that conflicts with my stubbornness.
Once I know someone well enough, I tend to tease them a lot, and I usually go too far >_>
- Purple: 10 facts about my room
- Blue: 9 facts about my family
- Green: 8 facts about my body
- Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
- Orange: 6 facts about my home town
- Red: 5 facts about my best friend
- Pink: 4 facts about my parents
- White: 3 facts about my personality
- Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- Black: 1 fact about the person I like
- me: i haven't taken a photo of me in awhile
- *takes photo*
- me: oh thats why
- Pre-Hormones: Never be naked, never be shirtless/pantless/sockless
- On Hormones: Shirts? Pants? Clothes? What are those?
no no no no no
no no no no no no no
no no no no no
I should really post my ugly mug on tumblr sometime
Sometimes other trans people’s before and after coming out/going full time/getting on hormones pictures make me sad/jealous. I am a bitter, shitty person. :( I haven’t changed my appearance very much I guess… I just haven’t really… idk, had the confidence or the drive… even though I want to… blah.
Someone to talk to would be very appreciated right now..
I know they don’t mean anything by it but I hate it. I also dislike that male pronouns can be “neutral” because apparently it’s the “default” to be male and female is the “other” despite the fact that for our species it’s QUITE the opposite.
Thank you <3
Happy 18th to me.
Its the 25th, for all you narnia residents.
- 2009: this will be my year
- 2010: this will be my year
- 2011: this will be my year
- 2012: fuck this, i hope the world ends
Progesterone does fucked-up things to my emotions
- rest of the world: why
- japan: why the fuck not
i’m always watching
If youve posted something cool in the last day, could you link me to it? :3
Probably wont be able to check tumblr updates I miss when im asleep for a while :/
I liked Hoenn you know but like JOHTO, that was great stuff :P
Hmm… I think I like Hoenn slightly more, just because all the cities felt much more alive than in Johto. That was probably more because of hardware limitations, but Hoenn just felt like a much nicer place to live. Also I probably spent more time in Hoenn, my pokemon gold cartridge died after a while, and Hoenn was where I filled the pokedex.
As a game, G/S/C was better, but R/S/E had the better world by far. Plus the battle frontier in emerald, that blew my mind at the time.
From now on, T will be replaced with 5
I5s no5 5ha5 hard 5o ge5 used 5o